Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Truth is Organized>>Releasing Hypnotical Gases


OK, long (run-on sentence) but......I am listening to Organized Konfusions "Releasing Hypnotical Gases" off their first record (...a real record) circa 1991 (when it was put out) and I get an email from my good friend at N.O.A.A. with an image of the ice caps in 1991 and what they will look like in 2010. A few seconds after, I hear Pharoah Monch say:

"No need for sunlight, from concentration camps I escape with my sanity -- in 2010 every man will be subject to global warming, formless oval Millions of locusts swarming"

Play Below at 2:55


It's not that I didn't know the song but the picture and the song obviously makes it post worthy. Could just be me. Here is the Picture I was emailed today. Click to Enlarge....
No words...Even the interview below starts off with a whole in the tree(a tire).....but still!


Comments Welcome...b well

1 comment:

UnEarth said...

Pharoah Monch wa always ahead of his time. Good post