Friday, October 2, 2009

How They Get Over>>>



Normally I don't even waste the time to acknowledge this stuff but I feel there is a need. People like ideas over execution nowadays in music and they forget about creativity and truth. Everything the roots puts out just feels so contrived now. Black Thought used to be on my top 5 list. Right next to Andre 3000. Andre is still there by the way.....

We were emailed this video by the Roots and I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of it. So here goes.

Letter to The Roots::

Peace Roots,

With all due respect, can you please stop fusing genre's and tap into something more valuable with substance and reason. I like the rock stuff on occasion but its getting corny now. The title of your new song,
"How I got Over", is the sentiment your fans feel.

Sincerely, Be Well

View the video HERE

No comments: