Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good New Little Things: A Peace Treaty::




Blessed love and Light...The best thing about getting dressed is having accessories that you really enjoy wearing, there should always be an element of play involved. I'm all about recycling in every way..I figure if you have a tight arsenal of shoes, hats, bags, scarves, and outerwear, you are brand new somehow everyday and it doesn't matter if you've had on the same wares for a couple of days (as long as they are clean). The little things always speak volumes. Big Up to my moms for teaching me the importance of varied and very elegant lady neck wear...I do love my scarves...and so does A Peace Treaty..Check out their neck wares at www.apeacetreaty.com Truly Vibrant....Be Well...Bless...

1 comment:

Robert(XXL Magazine) said...

Very nice pieces. On there site right now. Prices r fair too