Peace! Here's a new recipe from earlier today...
3 raw nori sheets
2 handfuls spinach
1 handful fresh basil
1/4 small onion
1 small tomato
1 cup cashews
1-2 tablespoons olive oil (or coconut, flax, etc.)
1-2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1 tablespoon (or more to taste) curry powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
sea salt (optional)
black pepper (optional)
1) Chop up the spinach, basil, tomato, & onion into small pieces & set aside.
2) Grind up the cashews into a powder. Combine in a small mixing bowl with olive oil, curry powder, paprika, sea salt (optional), black pepper (optional) & the juice of one lemon. Mash it up until it forms a nice buttery paste.
3) Spread the paste on the bottom 1/4 of the nori rolls & top with spinach, basil, tomato, onion, & shredded coconut as pictured.
4) Roll it up! Use a little bit of water on the end of the nori sheet to make it stick together.
5) Chop it up into bite sized pieces & start feasting.
OPTIONAL: Brush the top of the nori rolls with water & throw some sesame seeds and/or shredded coconut on the top.
*Feeds 2 (or one hungry person).
**The most important part of this recipe is the curry powder. Make sure you use a kind that you enjoy as different brands vary in flavor. Simply Organic makes a great one & that's what I used for these.
***If you don't have cashews - use sunflower seeds.