Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Hot water with tea is beneficial to your health and can be consumed all day. Water is not the life source without good reason. The problem is that as the COLD drinks pass through our system, they solidify the fats from the foods we have just eaten or are eating at present. This makes the body find it harder to digest and disperse the unwanted fats from our body. However, most of us don't MAKE TIME to drink tea during the day. If we simply swap our cold drinks for a warm drink (warm water/tea/herbals) the warm fluids help the fats in our foods to remain fluid and so easing the digestive system and helping the fats pass through our body and reduce risk of clogged arteries
By any means needed, do not drink your water from the water heater because it contains metals that can be dissolved by hot water. Some pipes in your home may have lead soldering, which also can be dissolved by hot water. Add to that the fact that municipal water impurities collect and precipitate in the bottom of your hot water heater.
If you are going to be drinking hot water, make sure it is as clean as your cold drinking water. I boil spring water just to be double protected. There are many who drink from the tap and if that's what your comfortable with then so be it.
The Purifying Effects of Drinking Hot Water
Here is how it works. If you drink a glass or two of hot water, you increase your body temperature slightly. Your body, in order to maintain your temperature around 98.6 degrees, will begin to sweat to cool itself down. The sweating induced by drinking hot water helps purify your bloodstream by flushing toxins out of your body. It is reported that drinking hot water also helps remove deposits in the nervous system that have a negative effect on your thoughts and emotional responses. By drinking hot water, you are able to purify your body and mind, creating a balance that will make you feel healthier and think more clearly. In all things you do it your daily life, say to yourself, "did I detox today". Everyday is a detox day. Especially at night while sleeping. If you drink tea or hot water at night helps with the following
Benefits of tea before bed:
1. Raises the metabolism and increases fat oxidation.
2. Reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis (blood clotting).
3. Reduces the risk of esophageal cancer (cancer in the long hollow tube that runs from your throat to your stomach).
4. Inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
5. Treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
6. Treat impaired immune function. .
7. Some researches show that, drinking bitter teas like Green Tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
Essentially it does matter what kind of tea you drink before you rest. Just as long as you raise your body temperature enough so that u sweat is what matters. Be well.
Concept by Underdog the DJ at 9:05 PM